Hello there my fellow friends! Introducing... "Nature Girl"

INTERVIEW:

The Author: Well hello there, "Nature Girl"! How do you do?

"
Nature Girl": I'm doing fine, thank you.

The Author: Great!

The Author: Well, let's get started. "
Nature Girl" do you write books?

"
Nature Girl": Not a lot.

The Author: OK. I like to write fantasy books and horror books.What kind of books do you write?

"
Nature Girl":I write fantasy stories, if I write. 
The Author: What books do you recommend?

"
Nature Girl": I recommend "Bella's Birthday Unicorn".
The Author: What are you favorite hobbies?
"Nature Girl": Drawing and singing.


The Author: Do you play any instruments?

"
Nature Girl": No, but I plan to play the ukulele or the guitar. 

The Author: That is it or now!

"Nature Girl": See ya!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog