Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hello there my fellow friends! Introducing... "The Secret N"

INTERVIEW:

The Author: Well hello there, "The Secret N"! How do you do?

"The Secret N": I'm doing fine, thank you.

The Author: Great!

The Author: Well, let's get started. "The Secret N" do you write books?

"The Secret N": As a matter, of fact I love to write.

The Author: Cool! So do I!  I like to write fantasy books and horror books.What kind of books do you write?

"The Secret N": I specialize in realistic fiction. But I also write fantasy books.

The Author: What kind of books do you like to read?

"The Secret N": I love to read realistic fiction and fantasy.

The Author: What books do you recommend?

"The Secret N": I recommend "Tuesdays in the Castle", "Wednesdays in the Tower", and "Thursdays with the Crown". This is a series by Jessica Day George.

The Author: Fan of Jessica Day George?

"The Secret N": Yeah.

The Author: What are you favorite hobbies?

"The Secret N": Sewing, writing, and roller skating.

The Author: Do you play any instruments?

"The Secret N": I play the piano, and I am starting the clarinet.

The Author: That is it or now!

"The Secret N": Bye! Ttyl! (Talk to you later!)



Real interview. Done on Facetime. If you want an interview, post a comment on this interview, and state a secret name and answer questions on the bottom of this post. I do not want anyone's real name on the internet. The entire world can see it. Share this website with you friends! Remember, no bad words or bullying. Good reading!

-The Author


Do you write books?
What kind of books do you write?
What books do you recommend?
What are your favorite hobbies?
Do you play instruments? And what kind?

2 comments:

  1. HOI!!!! I'd love to do an interview with you. I'll be Grace. My secret name I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do write books. They are not my specialty. If I do write books I like to make fantasy. This sounds really weird, but I would reccomend Bella's Birthday Unicorn. I like to draw and sing. I don't play and instrument yet, but I plan to play guitar or ukulele.

    ReplyDelete