I Wish

I Wish (Animal)

I wish that every pet had a home.
I wish that the Bengal tiger was still common.
I wish that global warming would stop and save the polar bears.
I wish that people would stop and notice nature's wonders,
the creatures here before us.
I wish...
to save the animals.

I Wish (Personal)

I wish that I was an excellent artist.
I wish that I could contribute more to this earth.
I wish that I could be a better friend.
I wish that I could get a better computer or fix the "q" key,
so when I type about quailing quails, 
I wouldn't have to pause and press the "q" slowly.

I Wish (Nightcore)

I wish that Zen-kun, Sinon, underdogs., and all nightcores had a million more subscribers.
I wish more people loved nightcore.
I wish that more people hit that like button, 
and haters go sit in the hater corner.
I wish
that I could stop listening to nightcores over and over,
for hours.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog